The fall was “said” to admit useless need to circumvent the inner problem that is life.
Life itself – your idiosyncratic view of life in relation to my hologramic experience of our shared reality – it’s a tacit agreement that
- I shall be emotionally bolstered by the inevitability of death –
- So that I can endure the rape and pillage of all things good by a coagulation of greed and ill-advised pride, built on willfully ignorant lies we grow up on like strict 9.
- I am forced to accept a box of God that conforms Hitherto
- with the help of culture, society, the margins of history, shackles of geography, we continue, but knowingly, with the positive reinforcement of free will: the existential choice to stay in prison because it’s better than what’s out there, the cholera, the Floods, the war never-ending, tasked with
- The uphill Sisyphean “battle”
- With a rock.
You’re your own worst enemy
Bringing me down for years
The one with the least to complain about
Craftmade crazy maker – fueling the fire
Building a pyre
You are exhausting, Henry.
He wasn’t exactly Woody Allen, who just wasn’t the same after husbands and wives
The fall was said to take about ten seconds. It would vary according to the body position and how long it took to reach terminal velocity — around 125mph in most cases, but if someone fell head down with their body straight, as if in a dive, it could be 200mph…